Thursday, August 3, 2023

Lost and Found in SpAce!

 


Homunculus, the golden divine Child bathing in alchemical Wine of
Quintessence, in the vacuum of the sealed and higher Mind.
The Ravens of Nigredo tend to the secret fire.

Plato used the term Demiurge in the Timaeus, an exposition of 
cosmology, as the agent who takes the preexisting materials of chaos
arranges them according to the models of eternal forms, and produces
 all the physical things of the world, including human bodies. Britannica.

Lost and Found in SpAce!
~
GOD is All this spacious Nowness,
Abyss and ClOuD of Nothingness;
that we fear the most inside of us,
dematerialized quantum SpAce!
~
And so I feel lost to my id and ego,
elements baptized in GrOunD Zero!
DisSolving into Sunyata clear,
the Flour of Heaven's atmosphere.
~
Words disappear into this Canvas,
even mental matter cannot resist;
my Observer watches the paradox,
inside my Grail the wane and wax!
~
Clarity empties before mine Eye,
then it fills with Blood of the Sky;
lost and found in the Void of SpAce,
Nigredo, Albedo, Rubedo, Flesh!
~
I vanish in my own ex-experiment,
alchemical baptism inside my Font;
as clear as Day dispelling night,
the Soul of who I AM so bright!
~
Flour is the finest Breath of GOD,
within this Page the eternal Word;
Plato's Demiurge and First Born,
Archetypal OverSoul or Metatron!
The Logos is a vision of inner Light,
and only a Grail can host the Host!
My Wine is a libation offered-up,
the Aten hands Bread into my Cup!
~
Behold the Grail of the Eucharist,
my Bundle gifted from the Christ;
my ethereal Soul in this deep Abyss,
at last to be found in Alien SpAce!
~*~

Egyptian Aten, the Sun and Logos with ANKH and hand Rays.
"You are gods."  Jesus.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...