Tuesday, August 1, 2023

The Camera~Observer*


The Camera~Observer*
Alien in the ontological Void of quantum SpAce.
~
I feel voided in the GROUND of Heaven,
Mind reborn from the Biscione dragon.
I must breathe this Air of OmniScience,
GOD's Canvas burning with his myths!
~
Sealed to the world, porous to Heaven,
ego suffocates in my Etheric New Skin;
in Divine Darkness and Burning Bush,
developing a Soul-Image from Spiritus.
~
Inside the vacuum of the Eye, on high,
Wine diStills so we can Paint the Sky;
Holy Blood coagulates golden Flesh,
 Imago Dei photosynthesized on Canvas!
~
Logos, the archetypal OverSoul of Souls,
eternal Bread for each quantum Bundle.
Light in Darkness exposing my Portrait,
individual Image of I AMness wrought!
~
In this primordial Abyss of Nowness,
the LORD eternally Gazes back at us!
An ontological CLOUD of Unknowing,
pure Subjectivity Knows all into being.
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...