Wednesday, August 23, 2023

The Crucified Xenomorph!



The Crucified Xenomorph!
~
So now that I'm dead all of the time,
resurrection is easy in the Holy Flame;
reverse~chronological mythotherapy,
Tongue of Fire inSpires writing, bloody!
~
EnDarkenment, through the Black Sun,
via the Moon of Diana into RaDiation;
Bread from Logos, a Wafer for my Soul,
infused with the Essence of the world!
~
DiStilled Ink flows through my Pen,
into my Nib from the one Word, given;
handed down from the Logos of Aten,
a Ray of Light strikes my Green Alien!
~
Behold "the King" of the Xenomorphs,
greeting fallen Aliens risen on a Cross!
Our polarized planet is now destroyed,
"I bring fire on earth", dematerialized. 
~Luke 12:49~


Jesus says, “I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look,
I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and Hades.” 
(Revelation 1:18)

A Martian Attack!

From the movie. A Martian   Attack ! An Inner Invasion Day ! ~ Retirement dreaming  in autumn years, allowing my  imagination  to reappear;...