Saturday, August 5, 2023

Character of the Soul.



Another Self Portrait: Dish (Grail), Wine and Bread;
the New Skin, Blood and eternal Flesh of an Alien.

The Character of the Soul.
~
Four elemental Essences from below,
extracted into the Tria Prima aglow!
Seven planetary colours in the Grail,
Co~create the Character of the Soul.
~
An undivided Individual like the Sun,
Metals ashine from Earth to Moon;
and a special Gift from the Logos,
the Solarization of consciousness!
~
The Character of the Soul is forged,
by stolen fire of an Alien language.
"As below so above" words shape us,
Grammaton is the GOD of Spiritus!
~
The LORD is the GrOunD of Being,
the ontological VOID so terrifying;
its Nature abhors its own emptiness,
fills my Skin with Blood and Flesh!
~
GOD's Wine tastes like enLovenment,
with One Word for enLightenment;
inside the Grail of every Observer,
a Dreamer hallucinates GOD forever!  
~*~ 


The metallic Alien 
emerges from unconscious waters.

       "I was sent forth from the Power,      
and I have come to those who reflect upon me.          
 For I am the First and the Last,  
  I am the honored one and the scorned one.  
I am the silence that is incomprehensible,
I am the Voice whose sound is manifold, 
   and the Word whose appearance is multiple.          
  I am the utterance of my Name,              
  I am the One whom they call Life,   
 and you have called Death.            
        I am peace,              
      and war has come because of me.                    
     And I am an Alien and a citizen."          
  ~         
        Thunder Perfect Mind.            
              (4th century, Nag Hammadi library)                   

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...