Monday, August 28, 2023

Kundalini Burning!

Alchemical Dragon, from the Book of Lambspring.

Kundalini Burning!
The Chthonic Dragon Activates into Fire.
~
I am happy to burn in the wrathful blaze,
as I meditate into GOD's ontological Gaze.
My objectified view goes-up in Holy Smoke,
dematerialized into Subjectivity invoked!
~
Kundalini burns in my Skin of Silver,
as mortido sublimates my id into fire!
As I process the spirit of my reptilian,
my ego undergoes transmogrification.
~
But I cannot burn without understanding;
a journey through Hades needs integrating;
or else we get stuck in the mythical quest;
the ouroboros will circulate till fire digests! 
~
Intuition expresses in creative ways,
 Alien destruction at the ends of days!
The tongue of fire is an artful dreamer,
devouring the earth into forged Ether.
~
The ouroboros consumes itself into a Puff,
our Holy Ghosts made from GOD's wrath;
metallical Spirit of ectoplasmical Manna,
the Dust, Myst and Flour that lives forever!
~
Dragon's breath guards a secret design,
so the Metals are hidden inside a plan:
earth refines Salt, water diStills Wine,
air immolates into the Bread of a Sun!
~
Libido stokes the fire of kundalini burning,
the ancient flame that started us dreaming;
stolen by Prometheus from GOD's CLOUD,
a gift from Heaven for each human to find.
~
Destiny imprinted in the fiery tongue,
speaks its myth like a reptilian born;
like Moses, lifting-up a serpent high,
and whoever is bitten shall never die!
~
I am like a regressed Foetus, now well fed,
on Salt, Blood and Flesh from ego and id;
classical four elements into the Tria Prima,
facilitated by the dragon~like messenger.
~
Fire burns us back into demigods,
by Agni, Lucifer and Vulcan forged;
the mythical ouroboros tells its tale:
digest and sublimate mortido's tail!
~*~


Alien Xenomorph, from the Alien franchise.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...