Tuesday, August 29, 2023

A Humalien Dialogue.

Picture source: Adam Mclean's Alchemy Website.
 
A Humalien Dialogue.
~
From which planet have you come?
I come from Earth's unconscious ocean.
And what is your purpose being here?
To devour all with my tongue of fire!
~
How do you reveal yourself to us?
By way of hallucination and psychosis.
And by what names are you known?
Prometheus, Lucifer, Agni, Green Man.  
~
How will you get back into Heaven?
By forging Metals from earth refined.
What is this process of metallization?
Elemental sublimation into an Alien.
~
Who is the human you must devour?
Your essence is what I now desire.
I am reptilian and you are my feast,
from you I get my Blood and Flesh.
~
How will you win this war with men?
A fiery apocalypse and Alien Dawn!
But do not worry about what to do,  
for "you are in me, and I am in you."
(John 14:20)
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...