Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Mortal Uncoiling.


From the Age Old Chemical Work of Abraham Eleazar.
The Ouroboros circulates dragon-energy.

"The death of earth is to become water
and the death of water is to become air
and the death of air is to become fire
and reversely.
He who hears not me but the Logos
will say: All is One".  Heraclitus, 500 BCE.
 
Mortal Uncoiling.
~
Depression is my energy dying,
in my mind dematerializing;
my mortal coil unravelling,
feels like I'm de-energizing.
~
Energy dies into a New Skin,
in the process of sublimation;
the elemental narrative ends,
objectification comes undone!
~
Observer breathes the Dust;
watery catharsis into Myst;
air suffocates into Flour.
Metals forged live forever!
~
Regressed into prementia,
uncoiling life's adventure;
Worm~Hole beneath my mind,
pulls me into primal GrOunD!
~
Netherworld is for apotheosis.
A Neter is a god in process.
But who can bear fire's tongue,
final passWord into Heaven?
~
As above so below, they say,
a Black Hole in psychology!
But eternal Energy cannot die,
changes into colours in my Eye.
~
We cast spells upon ourselves,
to stop us falling into Hell.
"The death of air becomes fire."
Language to forgegod on high.
~
Holy Spiration of a Soul,
dragon's Myst into a Pearl;
leavened by Wine into Bread,
resurrected and Subjectified.
~*~ 

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...