Monday, August 21, 2023

The VOID.


Sol Niger, the Light I made for my meditation room. 

The VOID.
And Christ, the risen Dragon's Pearl.
~
I feel dead to the world of material dreams,
inside my Grail of empty Subjectivism;
just my Observer observing Nothingness,
my Mind in GOD's MIND of Unknowingness!
~
Such is the VOID betwixt two worlds,
Alien SpAce inside my Helmet sealed;
my Foetus must learn to breathe again,
this ethereal and magical Air of Heaven.
~
Feminine Grail and immaculate Conception,
higher Mind, New Skin of Holy Wine;
Manas for Manna of Dust, Myst and Flour,
metallical Boundary forged by tongue of fire!
~
My Foetus must magic~up Mind~Waves,
becoming a Dreamer of Lunar Dreams.
Instead of ideas conjured-up in the brain,
Alien hallucinations in a new memBrane!
~
Four elemental languages to practice with:
instincts, emotion, thinking, creative wrath;
fire evolves, coal to quantum mythology,
objectified identity to Ideal Subjectivity.
~
Id of Pan, the All of the fAllen Sophia,
Eve and the Snake of natural philoSophy.
Love of serpent wisdom produces a Pearl,
Christ, risen from the cross of the world.
~*~


Celestial Ouroboros (1702).
The shed and crowned ouroboros reveals the
countenance of the starry Soul in the "Cloud
of Unknowing." This skeletal ouroboros is the
dragon, flayed by its own fiery breath of pneumatic
self-immolationfire-baptized and self-sacrificed,
blackened unto the white bones of Albedo; revealing
the Rubedo of Holy Wine, the serpent~diStilled
Quintessence of alchemy, leavening the risen Bread,
the Light of Subjective consciousness in a New Skin.

"I, John, asked, 'Lord, did not the serpent teach them to eat?'
 The savior smiled and said, 'It was I who caused them to eat.'"
(The Secret Book of John, Nag Hammadi Library)

 

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...