Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Lost in SpAce.


My Alien Homunculus emerging in 
the vacuum Mind 
of the alchemical Cauda Pavonis (Peacock's Tail).
~
Prometheus, stealing fire from the Cloud of Heaven.

Lost in SpAce!
Dawn of my Panpsychic humAlien.
~
Feeling demented by dematerialization,
lost in the SpAce of the Grammaton;
seaching for GOD, who is everywhere,
my Foetus must learn to conjure Air.
~
Suffocation inside my hermetic Grail,
open to Heaven, sealed to the world;
mytho~self~counselling helps me die,
to be resurrected into an Alien Sky!
~
But I mustn't get ahead of my feelings,
now in my Crucible of wrathful dying;
my Observer holds the space of SpAce,
inside this Font of rebirth and Grace.
~
Without understanding we stay lost,
mythology facilitates our apotheosis;
apo - to take up, Theo - into GOD,
by way of abduction into the CLOUD!
~
Fire devours me into dragon's Myst,
now I understand Godzilla's death Kiss!
Atomic breath of reptilian Spiritus,
the dematerialization of the universe!
~
Green to metallic Green rebirthed,
baptismal Wrath and Grace in Mind;
paradox of death and resuscitation,
Alien resurrection in the Air of Heaven!
~
Cauda Pavonis of the Peacock's Tail,
 Alien Homunculus inside my Grail;
from ectoplasmical Dust and Myst,
in the CLOUD of SpAce no longer lost!
~
Mythological narrative in my 3rd Eye,
tongue of fire into Bread from Flour;
the CLOUD diffracts inside my Head,
Pendragon's Pearl of Flesh and Blood!
~
A vision appears by Hallucination,
Pan, the All, becomes a Green Sun;
half animal~man into my humAlien,
self~immolation into Heaven's Stone!
~*~

Pan, half animal and half man.
The Piper at the gates of dawn. From the Wind in the Willows. 

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...