Thursday, August 3, 2023

Sulfur of the Soul.



Quantum Sulfur of My Alien Soul.
~
Quantum Sulfur of Risen Bread,
from Manna of Flour inside my Head;
the third depth of Deus Absconditus,
deeper than Salt or Wine of Spiritus.
~
~
Flour is most ethereal of the three,
the hardest to conjure~up into me;
by Photosynthesization of the Logos,
Plato's First Form, therefore deepest.
~
~
Dust Co~creates a New Skin or Grail,
Myst into Wine of Holy Blood to fill;
leavening Flour of Bread and Flesh,
the three layers of Manna to digest!
~
~
Dust in the Wind of GOD's Spiritus.
Myst in the ClOuD of Unknowingness.
Flour in GrOunD of eternal Being.
Behold the Soul of all my Dreaming
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...