Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The Alien Fledgling.

 
My depiction of the Green Man
blooming forth the Flower of a Green Sun

The Alien Fledgling.
My Foetus Speaks like an Abandoned Child.
~
I Foetus, have devoured my human,
a "burnt meal" digested to the bone!
Dematerialized into the Alien Abyss,
ontological VOID of Dust and Myst.
~
I have run-out of material manna,
no more earth, water or airy dinner!
I must now rely on Flour for Bread:
conjure Blood and Flesh in my Head.
~
I feel ego-deflated and de-energized,
abandoned in the Font, all baptized!
Stuck in limbo betwixt two worlds,
no way back, must breathe the ClOuD!
~
I Foetus, have used up stolen fire,
surrounded by Ectoplasm of Manna;
 four elemental languages dissolved,
I hunger alone in SpAce as a Child!
~
Spirit-Bird abandoned in the nest,
making a quantum leap into DEUS!
I breathe magic Dust in my Observer,
feel a bit stronger, begin to recover.
~
As below so above, reborn in Nature,
I trust the Myst, my Soul to nurture;
 to photosynthesize Flour into Bread,
Salty Blood leavens Flesh of WORD!
~
Green Man of yore into an Alien Star,
through the Netherworld, up into Ra.
  Behold the Giver of Light, the Aten!
My Flower of Mind blooms its Sun
~*~


My winged Grail in the "Cloud of Unknowing."

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...