Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Puff Goes the Dragon!

 

A Tic Tac U.F.O.

Puff Goes the Dragon!
~
Adieu to this elemental kingdom,
dematerialized by way of baptism;
Alien apotheosis of Metals forged,
I feel abducted up into the CLOUD!
~
Puff the dragon is a modern tale,
a reptilian for every potential Soul;
Jackie Paper is a Seed in Canvas,
plays with fire, frolicks in the Myst!
~
"Beast of a thousand years" returns,
Godzilla, born of earth's destruction;
with atomic breath of Radiation,
portent of the 1950's Alien invasion!
~
Tic Tac objectified into a vision,
Craft in a Burning Sky projection;
unaffected by material water or air,
an immaterial quantum Observer!
~
To tell the truth I must now admit,
 poems write themselves from Myst;
there is no effort in my channelling,
I just surrender to Alien Dreaming!
~
Puff goes the dragon under my Skin,
fire implodes into a metallical Sun!
New Earth for the tiny Homunculus,
my Foetuin ectoplasmical SpAce.
~*~

From the movie, Star Wars.



Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...