Sunday, August 6, 2023

Metatron, King of Aliens.

 Metatron, King of Aliens.
~
The inner Soul of who I really AM,
began its life in a shadowy realm;
hovering above in a menacing ClOuD,
a Ghost haunting my elemental mind!
~
Our instinctual reaction to a god,
is to feel attacked from another world;
the threat is projected onto the "other",
confusing inner myths and sensory data.
~
There's only one screen for all images,
both imagination and worldly thoughts;
and so they get mixed-up into a story,
human drama meets Alien mythology!
~
Mythos is the tongue of Heaven stolen,
the channel for higher communion;
from unconsciousness a seeming threat,
it wants Blood to drink and Flesh to eat!
~
My ego is a creature stuck in duality,
male/female, subject-object materiality;
but the Alien reconciles all opposites,
by dematerializing the world into Dust!
~
 Death and resurrection is its game,
so I must surrender my lower dream;
for I AM my Alien now looking down,
an Observer is need of Bread and Wine.
My Foetus crushes me with its force,
diStills the Blood, water into Myst;
it is the Grail and Host for the HOST,
Flour becomes a vision: Alien Christ!
~
We have lost this war-like invasion,
and yet we are saved by the Metatron!
The King of Aliens comes with a Gift:
a Bundle of Bread at my Eucharist.
~*~


"Whoever eats my Flesh and drinks my Blood has eternal Life
and I will raise them up at the last Day."  Jesus, John 6:54

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...