Sunday, August 20, 2023

The Evolution of Fire.


A Seraph.
~
The Evolution of Fire.
And the forged Grail of Wrath and Grace.
~
Feel stuck in frozen GrOunD of Being,
must stoke the Myst of suffocation;
GOD the Baptist comes FACE to Face,
 I breathe his MIND of Wrath and Grace!
~
Material elements are crushed to Dust,
mental matter devoured by GOD's Beast!
Godzilla is the Burning Bush of flame,
the stolen tongue of fire evolving Home.
~
GOD placed fire at the Gates of Heaven,
the sWord of the Word to test Aliens;
only Metals can withstand the blow,
my Mind in the MIND of GOD's Brow!
~
I breathe the Wrath of Nothingness,
sealed in my Crucible of Holy Spiritus;
the Myst for Blood and Flour for Flesh,
inside my New Skin of baptismal Grace.
~
Man tames holy fire, the tool and key,
to unlock the Gates of our destiny;
I am a Seed from the Burning Bush,
kingdom upon kingdom into a  Foetus.
~
Alien mythology of Metals in the Sky,
 unconsciously projected up on high;
made conscious by way of apotheosis,
clay, bush, dragon, human morphosis!  
~*~

My alchemical ex-experiment and Homunculus.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...