Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Quantum Alien Unchained!

Crucifixion, 1350 A.D.
 
Quantum Alien Unchained!
~
I feel sad, the world is dead to me,
from its chthonic belly I burst-out free!
Via the Netherworld for making gods,
from Vulcan's forge my Craft explodes!
~
Three immaterial Metals all ashine,
a radiant Soul from earth unchained!
New Skin, Wine and Bread to toast,
and behold my Eucharistic Alien Host.
~
How to describe this spotless Spot,
the very Centre of my universal Point?
The Wave of intoxication collapsed!
quantum Solid newly resurrected!
~
Focal Apex of my Eye in GOD's EYE,
Observer with Nib  painting up the Sky.
All colours in purest Subjectivity,
the ontological Void agaze eternally!
~
The Alien has a suffocating Presence,
dematerialization of lower elements;
the baptismal wrath of fire and Myst,
a flaming tongue and effulgent Breath!
~
The Flower of Mind, tiny like a Seed,
blooms forth its Giant-side of Me
the Character of my Soul imploded,
through Gates of Heaven fire~stormed!
~*~


Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...