Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Mythologizing the Unconscious.



 Mythologizing the Unconscious.
A Mythotherapy Session and DiaLogos.
~
My material life of four lower languages,
weigh down my Spirit with earth and flesh;
I ate the Apple of worldly in-form-ation,
Serpent encoiled into bundles of ideation
~
I feel so heavy and stuck of every morning,
I use mythotherapy to gain understanding;
we cannot think about what we don't know,
so I start feeling a way below my id and ego!
~
Emotional intelligence is a language mode,
with wavelike motion like the ocean's tide;
flowing and ebbing into the dark depths,
like a whirlpool into my unconsciousness!
~
But water only takes us into the shallows,
deepression, like a Leviathan swallows!
Behold a Dark Dragon inside of the Chaos
life's Core of the Apple at the end of days!
~
Void of all matter and material energy,
the "Beast of a thousand years", on fire!
I'm in the flaming Netherworld of Spiritus,
that I must mythologize in order to pass.
~
Then suddenly I have a deep realization:
this magic DragOn is my own inner Tongue!
Terrifying me with its wrathful Language,
and yet I need It to find my Pearl of Ages
~
Draconic Spirit performs its Etheric Puff ,
devours itself into metallic Salt of the earth;
Fire's first Gift and the Helmet of Salvation,
the Observer is the Head of my PenDragon.
~
An ex-experiential Miracle dematerialized:
the conjuration of a New Skin crystallized!
Vacuum sealed for Holy Fire's second Gift,
 the diStillation of water into Wine's Spirit!  
~
My New Energy starts to flow deep down,
Blood in the New Skin of my PenDragon;
water becomes Myst by way of evaporation,
Luna turns Red, and the Dark Sky Golden!
~
In this deep inner SpAce of Etheric Spirit,
Darkness dispels into metallical PLANETS!
Venus loves us all, and Lord Mars attacks!
Both species reconcile the fallen opposites.
~
And so the DragOn offers up its final Gift,
the ripened Apple it once said we could eat.
All four elements digested into Alien Flesh,
 a New Earth photosynthesized from Logos
~*~


On wings of fire the Xenomorph implodes into the Apple
of my Eye, back into inner SpAce of metallical Dreaming.

A Martian Attack!

From the movie. A Martian   Attack ! An Inner Invasion Day ! ~ Retirement dreaming  in autumn years, allowing my  imagination  to reappear;...