Monday, August 28, 2023

The Christic Hoverlith.

 

The Christic Hoverlith.
The Metallic Craft for Crafting an Alien.
~
 Heaven's Heave down to this earth doth blow,
a flaming breath upon my thought-scape brow.
Into my mind the 
Christic
 Light all aglow,
shines forth a river fiery in its ancient flow.
~
Into the streaming, there to end my thinker,
beneath cleansing waves of baptismal fire.
Mortified, my ego will not long survive,
but give up the Holy Ghost to Christ above.
~
Spirit freed from water can climb the Sky,
and with my Host from Christ uplifted fly.
A quantum Soul of Ages brings eternal peace,
holds me safe in New Skin, Blood and Flesh.
~
"
Lapis elevatus cum Vento
" is my final cry,
my own Stone uplifted by the Wind on high.
Christ-like Hoverlith
 to SpAce returns anew,
its Wind of P
neuma
 bids this world adieu!
~
Fired~up,
then sealed and cooled inside,
the
metal Craft from lead to Gold refined.
Alien Foetus from elements restored divine,
through the narrow gate and 
home to Heaven.
~
There is a moral from the myth of Logos:
be a good citizen and bear your fiery cross.
Learn the languages of lower elementation,
forge them into Metals for your Salvation.
~
Behold the dematerialization of the universe!
Trees become Spirits rising-up from humus.
Mountains are giant gods reaching to Heaven;
and rivers snake alive, flowing into Neptune
*

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...