Friday, August 25, 2023

Alien Dreaming.

 
My spiritual fireplace: fired-clay dragonburning bush,
Myst,  Subjective Dreamer and Flower of Mind.

Alien Dreaming.
With Ectoplasmical MystDew of Quintessence,
and prismatic Light of the Flowering Mind.
~
Stoke the tongue of fire's language,
baptizing elements, Metals to forge;
death and resurrection into the CLOUD,
GrOunD of Being and Alien WORLD.
~
Inside the Boundary of a New Skin,
my Grail is a full and Cloudy Mind;
immaterial emptiness of Sunyata,
the Salt, Wine and Bread of Manna.
~
Quantum plasticity of GOD's MIND,
all shapes and colours to be conjured;
my ectoplasmical Ghost in the Canvas,
boundless Energy bounded by Manas.
~
The ego under fire is dematerialized,
Dust of lucidity, Myst to be diStilled;
fluidity of Wine and Flour for Bread,
quantum solidity in Pendragon's Head!
~
My Observer, sealed in its vacuum,
suffocates my elemental lower human;
via negativa of depression and wrath,
baptism in my Mind, losing airy breath!
~
Crucible of emotional evaporation,
dissolving material identification;
each god has a mythic story to tell,
channel my Alien of Heaven and Hell!
~
Salt of the Earth, Spirit of the Moon,
a Soul from the Bread of the Sun;
Salty Blood and Flesh for a Foetus,
photosynthesizing the Homunculus!
~
My metallical Child found in SpAce,
of an Alien kind inside the Canvas;
just like thinking but more ethereal,
quantum Dreaming in Life eternal!  
~*~


Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...