Saturday, August 5, 2023

The Green Sun and Immaculate Foetus.

 
Christ as the Green Man.
Jesus as Green Man: Image part of larger wall mural at
Iglesia de San Francisco de Paula Church, Havana, built in 1664.
 
Green~Sun and Immaculate Foetus.
~
Green~Sun of alchemical Solification,
reborn of human dematerialization,
speaks in the tongue of Heaven,
my Mind in MIND of the Grammaton!
~
I look back upon this mortal world,
from inner SpAce, Helmet sealed;
must nurture my immaculate Foetus,
learn to live in quantum Nowness!
~
Earthen green of human experience,
half animal, half ego consciousness;
Pan panning for Stars inside my Head,
green wheat dies into golden Bread!
~
Death's blow, mortido, reaps a harvest,
dragon's fire into Ash and Dust;
forging a New Skin of my Grail,
a feminine Vessel rebirths my Soul!
~
Higher Manas for Manna of Spiritus,
Myst into Wine, Flour for Flesh;
metallic colours of eternal Salvation;
Earth, Blood Moon and Solarization!
~
Pan, the Piper at the gates of dawn,
blows Wind into my elemental mind.
Adam to Christ at the Gates of Heaven,
Osiris, Silvanus, Green Man into Alien!
~
Dragon's Pearl of Spirit and Soul,
Panpsychic Dreamer inside my Grail;
fire fuels ectoplasmic apotheosis,
 Mind and Imago Dei of my Foetus!
~
Observer photosynthesizes the Logos,
Metatron and one Word of DEUS.
Heaven is conjured like in the brain,
hypnagogic Dreaming in Cloud Nine!
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...