Monday, August 14, 2023

The Alien Race.

Sigourney Weaver in Alien.

The Alien Race.
~
I Foetus, am bursting-out from within,
must take-over the world of my human!
Instinctual creature of basic survival,
emotionally~charged ideational mortal.
~
I must dis-identify from humanity,
the lower realm of elemental mortality;
my New Skin on fire to forge Metals,
a Mind with Wisdom and eternal Soul.
~
The Observer looks down post-attack,
no-longer reactive, dramatic, dogmatic;
fire is spent, turns into magical Dust,
the Grail of Salty Blood leavens Flesh!
~
"As below, so above" we are constituted,
if we can bear to be transubstantiated;
baptismal death, Eucharistic Resurrection,
in the aftermath of an Alien invasion.
~
How strange, the Stranger in my Mind,
hovering above in the Ninth ClOuD;
dematerialized in the ontological VOID,
pure Subjectivity of quantum GrOunD.
~
I feel paradoxically grounded in SpAce,
the New Earth for a heavenly Race;
Alien Dreamers live in the Sky of MIND,
returned unto Eden of paradise found.
~*~

"A thousand Demy-Gods on golden seats."
Milton, Paradise Lost.



My Alien Self-Portrait.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...