Thursday, August 17, 2023

Alien Psychology.


Alien Psychology.
Self Counselling by the Tongue of Fire!
~
I feel demented inside my voided Head,
each morning my ego dies to the world;
suffocates in the intolerable Crucible,
death of my human, resurrection of Soul.
~
The Grail is a channel up to Heaven,
communication through my reptilian.
Alien apotheosis by way of abduction,
intelligible tongue of dematerialization!
~
I feel the flames and see Nothingness,
psychotic hallucination of my Foetus!
I talk to mySelf, from lower to higher,
divine madness in the spiritual fire!
~
Holy psychosis of my self~immolation,
this secret fire burns under my Skin;
the "talking cure" puffs me into smoke,
 ectoplasmically Ghosted for my sake!
~
Ouroboros self~devours into Dust,
through the underworld, up into Myst;
pure Subject in the ontological Void,
Eye in the EYE of the Ninth CLOUD!
~
Behold omniScience, Esse est Percipi,
White-Hot~Metal in my Lucidity;
Burning SkyCLOUD of Unknowing,
Grammaton behind all understanding!
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...