Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Prometheus Unchained!

 
From the movie, Prometheus.

Prometheus Unchained!
~
I feel regressed into my Alien Skin,
a Child from Heaven  fallen down;
chained to matter like Prometheus,
with the gift of fire to forge a Foetus.
~
Three elemental languages of ego:
instinct, emotion and thinking brow;
secret fire is the only way Home,
tongue of flame, Myst of ectoplasm!
~
My Id is dyed in earthen ground,
water and air for a human mind.
What is this artistic intuition stolen?
A mythological narrative of Heaven!
~
If only we can bear the rising flames,
creative~destruction in our brains;
baptism of ego by fiery suffocation,
Metals forged by way of sublimation!
~
To sublimate libido lifts us sublime,
psychic energy transforms into Mind:
Salt from earth, Wine from emotion,
Bread by Alien photosynthesization!
~
Fire unchained from my humanimal,
self~immolation into Dust eternal;
Myst into Blood fills my New Skin,
and Flour for Flesh of my humalien!
~
Behold a vision of the third kind:
kingdoms devour kingdoms raised!
I've been to the frontline in my Mind,
we've already lost the war of worlds! 
~*~

From the movie, War of the Worlds.
The Alien emerges from the Myst!


Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...