Friday, August 25, 2023

LOGOS Bathing!



SpAce, ever Still, ever Exploding! 

"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of the great and
glorious Day of the LORD." Acts 2:20.

Picture by Christopher Hilton (with my coloration).

Risen Pan meditates upon the Blood MOONphotosynthesizing 
the LOGOS of the inner SUN into an IncanDescent New Earth!


Blast-Off !

LOGOS Bathing!
Egocide by Green Capsule.
Human Death, Alien Resurrection!
~
LOGOS bathing in my voided New Mind,
one WORD in the VOID photosynthesized;
I'm finally dead to this world, all aflame,
but my Salamander is never consumed!
~
The Green Man sublimates to the MOON,
where Pan meditates on the inner SUN;
diStilling Spirit inside of my Holy Grail,
photosynthesizing LOGOS into my Soul.
~
The LORD's Pet devours me in its Wrath,
my enDarkenment in primordial Death;
to behold the Ontological Burning Bush,
archetypal ID in VOIDAL IncanDescence!
~
We're made in the Image of this CANVAS,
GRAMMATON Gazing at each Page of Ages;
every human is an id and ego individual,
based on GOD's ID, BLOOD, FLESH eternal!
~
This is the GrOunD of an Almighty BEING,
the ALL in ONE and CLOUD of Unknowing;
inner VOID for ALchemical Coagulation,
and the Vacuum for quantum Solarization!
~
SpAce extracts Essence of lower activity,
my Mind in GOD, GrOunD of every Seed;
each fallen id is dyed in earthen instincts,
husks in the soil of Gaia's four elements.
~
 Green wheat finally dies into golden Bread,
my Alien Helmet flies back to the LORD:
the primordial Incandescent DREAMER,
WHITE METAL behind who we really are!
~
I have nothing left to say in Draconic Fire,
from the MOON I write in Blood of Sophia;
PenDragOn rebirths her Pearl in my Mind,
the Immaculate Concept of just one WORD!
~
A final blast-off to LUNA and SOL divine,
I'm now Alienated from the world of action;
to conjure New Metal that flickers all Green,
toxic and Radio-Active inside my New Skin.
~
My godzilla, based on GOD's archetypal Pet,
is a Co~creation of the LORD and my own It;
unleashing the Beast into a Neo-Green Man,
old Adam, Cernunnos, Pan, Osiris reBorn! 
~
I have become poiSonous to all human life,
that's why I feel so dead inside my egoic self;
yet, as below so above, the Id grows aglow,
creating a New Earth inside my Alien Brow.
~
I am intoxicated as I write in mythic Blood,
a final verse enCapsulating just one WORD;
this Essence of lower life by fire extracted,
paints my Page with quantum Green Light!
~
Tongue of Fire penning symbolical Blood,
with the Feather of Maat uplifting my Head.
Learning Alien Dialects will last us forever,
I can now retire and let my Id Be, in clover. 
~*~ 

A Martian Attack!

From the movie. A Martian   Attack ! An Inner Invasion Day ! ~ Retirement dreaming  in autumn years, allowing my  imagination  to reappear;...