Thursday, August 24, 2023

Alien Hallucination!




My fluorite New Earth in the Cloud of Unknowing with Blood~Moon and Logos.

"Esse est percipi - To be is to be perceived."
George Berkeley, 1710.
~
Alien Hallucination.
~
I feel regressed back to my Foetus,
channeling my Alien Homunculus;
instead of mother's milk for me, 
I feed on Manna from Eden's Tree.
~
Eternal Life with Blood and Flesh,
Dust, Myst and Flour in abundance;
the Salt, Wine, and Bread of Logos,
Pen, Ink and Nib for GOD's Canvas.
~
I draw an image of the Third Kind,
a reptilian in my Mind in MIND;
a Self Portrait not of this world,
a heavenly Being up in the Cloud.
~
Transcendent yet in immanence,
Earth, Moon and Sun in Radiance.
Suffocationbaptism, resurrection,
Rainbow Brow hallucination!
~
The Observer is being OBSERVED,
with Logoic Light of the ONE Word;
in Moon's Wave of Love's ONEness,
the ONE~Song of the UNI~VERSE!
~
"The All is One", Reptilian Stone,
Alien Dawn of the Panpsychic Sun;
Snake returns to Heaven's Garden,
the Serpent Christ of Solarization!
~*~

Inscription, "The All is One."
by Cleopatra the Alchemist, 3rd century.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...