Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Holy Ghosted!



 Holy Ghosted!
Zombie Mythology Decoded?
~
Dematerialized dead at the end of time,
my elemental life has gone up in flames!
I have become an otherworldly Ghost,
in GOD's Incandescent enDarkenment!
~
Modern mythologies help our situation,
so we don't get stuck in lost con-fusion;
we're in the era of a zombie apocalypse,
only Maat's Feather can save my Corpse!
~
Now I have one last task to undertake,
to integrate my disintegrated Cloak;
and wear it with Conscious acceptance,
not walk about in a zombiefied trance!
~
The walking dead cannot understand,
that they are all dead in limbo-land?
They failed to navigate the Underworld;
without Fire we have no Metals forged!
~
Unconsciously they search for Manna,
with hearts too heavy for Maat's Feather;
weighed down with their deathly sorrow,
longing for some human flesh to borrow.
~
Upon the fiery Cross I'm dead forever,
but the Tongue of Fire is now a Feather;
it undertakes to clothe my Holy Ghost:
winged Helmet, Spiritus and the hOst!
~
Unconsciously many fight against Death,
everywhere unseen with its fiery Breath;
by mythotherapy it can be understood,
so we can eat of GOD's Flesh and Blood! 
~*~



A Martian Attack!

From the movie. A Martian   Attack ! An Inner Invasion Day ! ~ Retirement dreaming  in autumn years, allowing my  imagination  to reappear;...