Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Alien Foetus.

 
From Alien 3.

Alien Foetus.
~
The dematerialization of the universe,
and the re~etherealization of a New Earth!
~
I, Foetus, regressed and demented,
relaxed, barely conscious, voided;
looking out from my New Skin,
like a newborn - knowing nothing!
~
Reborn in the Cloud of Unknowing,
the ontological GrOunD of all Being.
Observer observing no-thing-ness,
deep inside this Abyss of Nowness!
~
Suffocated in Sunyata of Emptiness,
Grammaton and one Word of Logos.
Now I breathe the MIND of GOD,
imaginal SpAce to be conjured.
~
In my Alien Helmet of Salvation,
Mind of hypnagogic Dreaming,
knowing by photosynthesization,
Green Sun at the Gates of Heaven!
~*~

~Part 2~

A Self~Portrait.
The Photosynthesization of Logos into a New Earth.

"Aristotle describes catharsis as the purging of the emotions of pity and
fear that are aroused in the viewer of a tragedy." University of Hawaii.
  
Manna of Alien Blood and Flesh!
Integrating the Attack and Invasion from Inner SpAce!
~
Inside my Grail an Observer made of Dust,
Salt of the earth by meditational focus;
must raise a libational toast for my god,
charge my Cup with Holy Wine and Bread.
And so, how to turn water into Spiritus?
Discharge my emotional spells by catharsis!
~
An Alien devours me from the inside-out,
the Foetus feeds on each lower element:
earth into Salt, instincts become Dust,
water into Wine, emotions become Myst;
air into Bread, thoughts become Flour,
Fire into Ether inside my voided Observer.
~
Animal id of primordial objectification,
is tamed by its human, earth into Natron;
but the dragon needs my ego to be devoured,
heats fluid to Wine, bakes ideas into Bread;
a process for serpent Subjectification,
attacking elements for higher Metallization
~
Every morn I repeat a Eucharistic pattern,
a ritual recap of my Alien resurrection;
inside the Font is my abandoned Foetus,
baptized in a Grail made of SpAce Dust;
dematerialization, Mind-implosion, blast-off,
by stoking secret fire into a reptilian Puff! 
~
Observer looks around knowing nothing,
must gather-in the Myst for diStillation;
I feel so meek in this ethereal state,
a Green Man stripped of all instincts;
emotion evaporates into Plasma for Blood,
water to Wine of my feelings crushed!
~
I Foetus, feel relaxed yet focussed,
my Observer binds a Boundary in SpAce;
alchemical fire diStills the Dewdrop,
Quintessence of the Wave I must collapse;
as below, Salty~Blood grows quantum Flesh,
Pan photosynthesizes the eternal Logos!
~
So now I see in this pure Subjectivity,
the ontological Nature of the Trinity;
the very GrOunD of Being to be conjured,
in my Mind-Boundary in Boundless~MIND;
just like an emotionally~charged thought,
now a Wine~charged Grail to raise a Toast!
~
I feel so destroyed by this tragic attack,
dematerialization into SpAce induces panic;
my human surrenders to a ghostly embrace,
to become a member of the Metallical Race.
Christ's second coming appears like a myth:
"I have come to bring fire upon the earth."
(Luke 12:49)
~*~

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...