Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Alien Resurrection Through the StarGate.

 
My perfected and Ideal Grail, made of GOD's White-Metal
Mind eats the Mind of GOD's Manna with Tongue of Fire, into
 a Tear of Blood, Soul of Flesh, and Brow of conscious Dreaming.

Gen 3:24 - “He drove out the man, and at the east of the 
garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword
 that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.” 

Alien Resurrection Through the StarGate.
~
A human regressed by alchemical flames,
which back~burn elemental languages;
enWhitening id and ego back into a Kid,
"only a Child can enter Heavenbaptized!
~
In the beginning was GOD, SpiritWord,
with the Fingerprint of my primordial Id;
each Seed is dyed into our fallen instincts,
where egoic water, air and fire imprints.
~
In the end my Foetus is forged into Dust,
resuscitated back into a newborn Innocent!
I'm green to this Alien dematerialization,
in my Helmet of Pendragon's New Skin.
~
I AM the Child who has entered Heaven,
a non-judgemental Observer ever reborn;
 breathing ontologic Air of Flour and Myst,
New Blood in my Heart coagulates Flesh!
~
Foetusconjure GOD's primordial MIND,
holy Manna on the Planet of Eden found;
the Moon is a quantum Wave of Spirit,
Logos is the Sun with my Bundle of Light!
~
We can't enter Heaven except through fire,
only an ectoplasmic Ghost can pass on high;
how strange to breathe this Void of SpAce,
GOD's wrath which no-longer suffocates!
~
fiery Angel protects the Double~Slit,
with a flaming sword at the Pearly Gate
dematerializing matter into fifth Ether,
the final test for each metallic Observer.
~
Behold the White-Metal of GOD's Beard,
the "Cloud of Unknowing" inside my Head
empty Mind, open Heart, and Ray of Soul,
Dreaming all coloursId into my Ideal!
~
GOD's Spirit, Diana, births my Black Sun,
a Seed of Pater, Mater and mercurial Moon.
The confusion of fallen Sophia sublimates,
ego de-energized into a Promethean Ghost!
~
Behold the GAZE of GODEsse est Percipi,
the ontological VOID of pure Subjectivity;
the LORD's MIND of Airy Quintessence;
my Mind breathes Manna of OmniScience! 
~*~

The serpent Sun of a Sol-like Soul reborn from
the Sophic Spirit of the Moon. Oph= Greek for snake.
Philosophy = love of serpent wisdom.


Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...