Monday, August 28, 2023

Nurturing the Foetus.

 

The Emerald Tablet:

"Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
The Earth carried it in her belly,
and the Wind nourished it."

Nurturing the Foetus
on Radioactive Myst and Flour!
~
I feel dead and drunk in my Foetus,
relaxed in the Cloud of Spiritus;
intoxicated on the Wine in Myst,
inside my Grail~Mind made of Dust.
~
My reborn Alien must be nurtured,
down channelled, up integrated;
springs from Earth, shines from Logos,
immanent and transcendent Host!
~
Gaia is poisoned by the Sun,
Radiation of the two become one;
Mater blackens in the diStillation,
Essence by photosynthesization!
~
Luna refines Salt from Earth,
the "Moon turns to Blood" at birth;
the Sun sends down a Ray divine:
"it's alive"!..  the Foetus in my Mind!
~*~

19th-century engraving:

Homunculus from Goethe's Faust II.

Alien Foetus.

  From Alien 3. Alien F o et u s . ~ The  dematerialization  of the universe, and the  re~etherealization  of a  New Earth ! ~ I, F o et u ...